Victoria University offers International Masters Research Scholarships for international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The program is full-time, research-focused Master’s degree for international students as well-established and research friendly Victoria University in New Zealand. The university offers a learning environment to help students meet their educational goals.
- Institution/University: Victoria University
- Degree Level :Master program
- Number of offered scholarships: not mentioned
- Advantages: Many
- Nationality: All International students can apply.
- To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor honors degree (or equivalent) in the same discipline with an average grade of Distinction (or equivalent). OR
- Completion of an Australian Graduate Diploma (or equivalent) in the same discipline with an average grade of Distinction (or equivalent Required Language: English
Directions to Apply:
- Applicant must take admission in master’s degree coursework at the University of to be considered for scholarship. Than online application form will be submitted through the link given below.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Subjects: Master program in following subjects :
- Master program in following courses
- Engineering & Science
- Mechanisms & Interventions in Health & Disease
- Sports Performance & Business
- Social & Cultural Transformation research
- Healthy & Inclusive Communities – Sport, Physical Activity & Cultur
Along with application following documents will be needed.
- To be eligible for the program applicants must meet the documents require at the University. Applicants must also submit
- Academic transcripts
- References or a personal statement as part of their application.
- Language Requirement: To be considered, applicants must meet the English language requirement at the University
- The candidate will need to provide evidence of achievement of one of the following levels of English language proficiency:
- IELTS (academic module): Overall score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0).
- TOEFL Internet: Test score of 79. Section score no less than:
- Listening: 19
- Speaking: 19
- Reading: 18
- Writing: 22.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Overall score of 58-64 (with no section score less than 50).
- University of Cambridge – Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 176. No individual band less than 169.
- VU English – English for Academic Purposes (EAP) (Level 6): Achieved.
The successful candidate will get the following benefits
- Tuition fees: between AU$25,000-30,000 per annum
- Honorarium: up to $AU10,000 based on Milestone Achievements
- Candidature budget: up to AU$1500-$3350, depending on the discipline
Deadline: December 20, 2020