PhD international awards are open to apply at the University of Queensland in Engineered and CCA Treated Timber Products. The fund is available to all interested international with the aim of providing financial aid to deserving students
Established in 1909, The University of Queensland was established in 1909,and as of today believe to be ranked second nationally for excellence in research and its quality education.
- Institution/University: University of Queensland
- Degree Level :PhD degree program
- Department: School of Civil Engineering
- Number of offered scholarships: not mentioned\
- Advantages: Living stipend $28,597
- Nationality: International and local students
- Required Language: English
Directions to Apply:
Applicant must take admission in PhD degree coursework at the University of to be considered for scholarship. Than online application form will be submitted through the link given below
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Subjects: PhD degree program offered in Agriculture and Environment at the University of Queensland
Along with application following documents will be needed.
- Candidate must fulfill all basic documents requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: To be considered, applicants must meet the English language requirement at the University of Queensland.
- Deadline: November 30, 2020