The scholarship opportunity is open to all international students who want to commence undergraduate and postgraduate for the academic session 2021/2022 in QU.
The University of Queensland was established in 1909,and as of today believe to be ranked second nationally for excellence in research and its quality education.
- Institution/University: University of Queensland
- Degree Level : Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program
- Number of offered scholarships: Not mentioned\
- Advantages: Worth $10,000
- Nationality: International students
- Required Language: English
Directions to apply:
Applicant must take admission in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the University of to be considered for scholarship. Than online application form will be submitted through the link given below
- Eligible Countries: Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Vietnam.
- Eligible Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree in Agriculture and Environment, Architecture, Planning and Design, Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Business and Economics, Education, Engineering and Computing, Health and Behavioral Sciences, Law, Science and Mathematics.
To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Has applied to undertake studies at UQ on a full-time basis in a relevant program
- Transcripts must be submitted by 4 December 2020 or they may not be considered;
- Belong to Hong Kong (SAR), India, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Vietnam.
- Has satisfied English language proficiency requirements.
- Has not received another scholarship from UQ.
- Has achieved a competitive score as determined by the University when ranked among the pool of offer holders for programs commencing Semester 1, 2021
Along with application following documents will be needed.
- To be eligible for the program applicants must meet the documents required at the University..
- Language Requirement: To be considered, applicants must meet the English language requirement at the University of Queensland.
- The value of The grant is a one-off tuition fee reduction of A$10,000.
- The reduction will be split into two A$5,000 amounts and applied across the first two semesters of the program
Deadline: Open to apply