Fully-Funded PhD scholarships are now open to apply at Tallinn University of Technology for the academic year 2020-2021.The scholarships are fully Fully-Funded PhD Position paid. Tallinn University of Technology is well established university especially known for its excellence in engineering and IT science in Estonia and is recognized as promoter of science, technology and economic education.
- Institution/University: Tallinn University of Technology
- Degree Level :PhD degree program
- Advantages: Fully paid scholarships
- Number of offered scholarships: not mentioned
- Nationality: International
- Required Language: English
Directions to Apply:
Registration will be required initially in desired program through application. After being registered in PhD candidates can be considered for scholarship, student than need to submit the applications on the given website: https://taltech.glowbase.com
- Eligible Countries: Not mentioned
- Eligible Subjects : PhD degree programmed on the topic: “Inverse problems for generalized fractional wave equations”
- Other requirements:
- Must be master in mathematics, physics, or a related field
- Knowledge about differential equations and numerical methods.
- Along with application following documents will be needed
- Academic transcripts
- Degree in mathematics, physics, or a related field.
- Evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency
Deserving candidate will receive fully-funded PhD for the academic session 2020-2021
Deadline: December 16, 2020