The Edmond Community College is glad to announce that international student services funding are open now to apply, the main purpose of which is to give aid to deserving students who want to get undergraduate degree
The scholarships are available to all International and American students who want to pursue undergraduate degree program
Established in 1967, Edmond Community College was founded back in 1967, and is currently directed by the Washington State Board of Community and Technical Colleges,
- Institution/University: Edmond Community College
- Degree Level : Undergraduate degree program
- Advantages: about $1,600
- Number of offered scholarships: not mentioned
- Nationality: International and American students
- Available: Can be avail in USA only
- Required Language: English
Directions to Apply:
- Registration will be required in underground degree program before applying for scholarship at university, after confirmation of admission the student will have to log in with their Pin in order to gain these scholarships
- Candidates with accepted English proficiency score will automatically be chosen in the college program.
- Eligible Countries: All American and international students can apply
- Eligible Subjects :All subjects available at university
- Other requirements: To became eligible for scholarships student must have to became part of the collage for the First time
- In Level 5 of the IESL program
- Student should be well prepared to relocate to the college or high school program
- Have to submit class registration timetable viewing at least 12 credits.
- For College Merit Scholarship:
- Class registration schedule of any high school course displaying at least 12 credits.
- F1\F2 visa is must for International students
- Along with Application Following documents should be attached
- Previous mark sheet record
- Passport copy
- Professional academic transcript.
- GPA of at least 3.3-3,5
- All basic requirements for university admission
- Language proficiency proof
For fall students:
New students July 5, 2019, for Current students October 4, 2019
New students October 4, 2020, current January 17, 2020, for winter 2020
New students December 6, 2019, for spring 2020, for current students April 17, 2020, for Spring 2020