Coral Reef Vulnerability Mapping international awards are open to apply at Queensland University of Technology. The scholarships are for all international students who want to pursue their MPhil and PhD program from world known quality education providing institute.
It provides financial aid to international students. Queensland university have excellent learning environment to be provided to its students with mission to empower next generation.
- Institution/University: Queensland University of Technology
- Degree Level :PhD and MPhil degree program
- Number of offered scholarships: not mentioned\
- Advantages: $21,041, PhD: $35,000
- Nationality: International
- Required Language: English
Directions to Apply:
Firstly candidates must submit Expression of Interest (EOI) according to QUT’s apply section. After that, selected candidates by EOI will be invited to submit full application. All basic university requirements must be fulfill.
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities.
- Eligible Subjects: MPhil and PhD degree programme offered in following subjects
- Other requirements:
- Applicant must have recently graduated in Spatial, Marine, Earth or Environmental Sciences; Minimum GPA requirement for MPhil Study or First-class honours (H1) or equivalent for PhD study.
- Applicants will be assessed against criteria, namely:
- Criteria 1: Grade point average (GPA) of at least 6
- Criteria 2: Publications and conference or journal patents
- Criteria 3: Research, lab, field, and professional experience
- Criteria 4: Strategic alignment with faculty research strengths, priorities, and values
- Criteria 5: School and supervisor support
- Criteria 6: English language proficiency level
Along with application following documents will be needed.
- Supporting Documents:
- Research proposal addressing the program topic
- Sample copy (e.g. copy of an article/essay/thesis you have completed).
- .Language Requirement: Evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
For MPhil students :Deserving students will receive a living allowance for up to 1.5 years of $21,041 per annum,
For PhD students: Deserving student will receive a living allowance for three years of $35,000 per annum.
Deadline: open to apply now