International students are welcomed to apply for International and U.S. Admission Scholarships and Awards at Queen’s University.
The scholarships are available to all Canadian and international students in undergraduate degree program.
Queen’s University has prestige of having about 23,000 students and over 131,000 alumni worldwide. It is well-organized into schools, undergraduate, and graduate institutes , university is recognized as specialist at successful alteration of student into professional
- Institution/University: Queen’s University
- Degree Level :post degree program
- Advantages: fund to study
- Number of offered scholarships: various
- Nationality: international and Canadian students
- Available: In Canada Only
- Required Language: English
Directions to Apply:
Registration will be required initially in desired program i.e. in bachelors program through application, after successful admission at the university; student will be considered for the award automatically
- Eligible Countries: All international and Canadian nationals except Australia or New Zealand citizens.
- Eligible Subjects Any subject offered by the university
- Other requirements:
- Canadian residents holding dual-citizenship do not qualify for these awards
- Starting first year of post-secondary education for the first time (graduates from a 2-year CEGEP program shifting into their second year of a Queen’s program stay eligible for Admission Scholarships)
- Student have to fulfill all basic requirements of the university –
Along with application following documents will be needed
- Academic transcripts,
- Previous certificates
- Achieved grades
- Language proficiency proof
Deadline : February 1, 2020