All deserving international students are invited by the Department of Biomedicine at Aarhus university with PhD Studentship funded by Aarhus University for the academic year 2021/2022. Students who are interested in a postdoctoral degree in Kidney Metabolism can apply now.
Established in 1928, Aarhus University is the second-largest university in Denmark with over 1000 discipline-wide bachelors, master’s, doctoral, and research programs..
- Institution/University: Aarhus university
- Degree Level: Postdoctoral degree program
- Number of offered scholarships: not mentioned\
- Advantages: payment as salary
- Nationality: International students
- Required Language: English
Directions to Apply:
Applicant must take admission to be eligible in Aarhus university and submit an application through the link given below
- Eligible Countries: International
- Eligible Subjects: Subject available at university
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a BSc or an MSc degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, or Molecular Medicine.
- Candidate with experience with biochemical, molecular, and cell biological work will be preferred.
- Writing communication skills in English.
To be eligible for the program applicants must have the documents required by the University.
- Curriculum Vitae
- A teaching portfolio. We refer to Guideline on the use of teaching portfolios
- A maximum of five of the publications of greatest relevance to the job may be submitted
- Language Requirement: applicant must have proof of fulfillment of English language requirements .
Salary will be given to full-time postdoc position with a minimum of 3 years of working experience after achieving an MSc degree in DKK 486,969.17 or DKK 512,713.62 with a minimum of 4 years of working experience after achieving an MSc degree. The base salary includes a position related supplements and pension (17.1 %)
Deadline: November 4, 2020