The University of Southern Denmark offers PhD Position in Denmark for the academic session 2020/2021in Health informatics and technology for the prediction and monitoring of decubitus ulcer. The scholarships are Fully-Funded and are available to all international students.
The University of Southern Denmark is well known institute worldwide for its quality education with wide range of higher education programs. International students can join the university for unforgotten and excellent learning experience.
- Institution/University: University of Southern Denmark
- Degree Level :PhD degree program
- Number of offered scholarships: not mentioned\
- Advantages: Fully-Funded
- Nationality: International
- Required Language: English
Directions to Apply:
Applicant must take admission in PhD degree coursework at the University of Southern Denmark to be considered for scholarship. Than online application form will be submitted through the link given below.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Eligible Subjects: PhD degree program offered in Health informatics and technology
To be eligible, applicants must fulfill following requirements:
- Applicant must be master’s in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, computer engineering or similar, where:
- Applicant have formal qualifications in two or more of the following fields: Image processing, Optoelectronics, Electronic circuit development, and testing, Embedded systems, Signal processing, Modelling and Simulation, Bioimpedance Analysis.
- Along with application following documents will be needed.
- TEK PhD application form
- Motivation letter
- detailed curriculum vitae
- Research proposal,
- Verified copies of the official bachelor diploma and master’s diploma,
- Language Requirement: Evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency
- Advantages:The University of Southern Denmark will provide employment as a PhD fellow that is a 3-year salaried position (start salary amounts to approx. 3.378, – EURO per month incl. supplements.
Deadline: November 30, 202